Thursday, January 10, 2013

Busy B is Baking Bunches!

As I eagerly peer at my B's Knees shelves full of wondrous ingredients (apples, pears, flour, bakery pans, etc) I can't wait until this afternoon to get my baking on for my Friday orders!!

In other news, I shall be adding several pies to the menu this weekend, so keep an eye out for that! Blackberry, blueberry, cherry, etc!

The moment I do, I am sure to make an annoyingly big deal about it!! Any fruit pie suggestions you would like to see on the menu would be grand!!

I will also be adding a few cakes as well, I'm working out the pricing.

Sadly, any cream pies, cheesecakes, etc I can NOT do, as I do not work out of a certified kitchen! But, perhaps this time next year..The B's Knees will be located in its very own little coffee shop/ cafe and at that point I can bake anything and everything my heart, or YOUR heart desires!!!

May all of you lovely souls have a most resplendent Thursday! Friday is coming!

Bilan




No comments:

Post a Comment